Return Policy and Limited Warranty
Consumer legislation in New Zealand, including but not limited to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, guarantees certain conditions and gives you legal rights in relation to the product/s and services provided by Mimark Limited (“Mimark”). The Mimark Return Policy and Limited Warranty do not purport to modify or exclude any rights you may have under New Zealand consumer legislation (unless you are purchasing the product/s in trade).
Mimark 30 Day Return Policy
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Mimark for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund (less shipping and handling charges which are not refundable).
To qualify for a refund, you must meet all of the following conditions:
– You must request authorisation to return the product you purchased from Mimark within 30 days of the date of purchase. To request authorisation, you must email Mimark at email@example.com to obtain a return authorisation code.
– Returned product(s) must be unused, unworn and in the original packaging.
– If any accessories were originally included with your purchase they must be included with the returned product and must also be unused.
– The return authorisation code provided by Mimark must be included with the returned product.
You agree that you will be responsible for all shipping charges required to return the product to Mimark and you agree that you will assume all risk of loss or damage to the product while it is in transit to Mimark.
If you return a product to Mimark without first obtaining a return authorisation code or where the product has been worn, is not in the original packing or does not include any of the original accessories, Mimark reserves the right to refuse to accept delivery of the returned product or to refund a lesser portion of the purchase price to you at the sole discretion of Mimark.
Refunds will be processed by Mimark within 14 days of receiving the returned product. Depending on your bank, it can take an additional 3 business days for the credit to appear in your account.
365 Day Limited Warranty
Mimark warrants this Mimark product (the “Product”) against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 365 days from the date of purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”). You may have other rights under New Zealand law during and after the Warranty Period and they are not excluded by this warranty.
During the Warranty Period, Mimark will remedy defects in materials or workmanship for the original owner free of charge and within a commercially reasonable time by either repairing the Product or replacing the Product at the sole discretion of Mimark.
To obtain warranty service you must return the Product, at your expense and risk, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Mimark.
Mimark may require you to provide proof of purchase details before providing you with warranty service.
Mimark is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use.
Mimark does not provide a warranty for the following:
– Normal wear and tear;
– Where the Product or part of the Product that has been altered or modified by anyone who is not authorised to do so by Mimark;
– Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
– Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Mimark;
– Any damage on any part of the Product resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.), incorrect use of the Product and non-observance of the use directions and/or instructions provided by Mimark;
– Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not authorised to do so by Mimark; and/or
– Damage caused by exposure of the Product to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions.
If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, all implied warranties (including any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited in duration to the duration of this limited warranty.
Limitation of Damages
To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, Mimark shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.